Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CARMEN at Met Opera…:)

So, as  a first post, I found it at least cynical to discuss misfortunes of Goldman Sachs, fortunes of Gov. Christie or a  misery of Greece and everybull's investment portfolio. Thus....

This weekend, I had a pleasure to see Carmen in Metropolitan Opera in NYC. This video is from the same performance of Carmen, played at a different date.  Honestly, I am a big fan of Drum'n'bass, various electronic music, some Hip-Hop and  etc... but you have to admit that this is the most wonderful voice and the greatest performance you have ever seen. The vocal is so clear and a chorus is so uniform...live orchestra. I found my experience on the first row of the balcony absolutely orgasmatic... STRONGLY RECOMMEND to attend, but for now... enjoy a little teaser from Youtube.com truly:)





No comments: