Friday, June 11, 2010

Living On Your Own...:/


Sorry guys for disappearing, but there is a very good explanation to it – I MOVED.

Now a resident of Hamilton Park neighborhood of Jersey City, I found myself in the midst of various to do’s.
For once, I am still getting used to excessive walking – aka stair climbing.
2 – I didn’t know u can assemble bed for 5 hours straight
3 – Lack of central air is a bigger inconvenience than i thought it is.
4 – I have never used screwdrivers, saws and hammers so much in my life, and, honestly – this contractor/laborer work doesn’t really thrill me. I guess females that are looking for manliness in that respect will not work out for me…. but that’s ok.
5 – Shit, HOME DEPOT! I know every guy in that place. Suddenly, I realized how to put a screw into a drywall…. SCRATCH THAT… DID I SAY DRYWALL? Oh yes, I learned that too.
6. Additionally, interior design is not something I am good at, seeing as light brown table is mixed with latter shelves, black bed, purple sheets and burgundy curtains…. the wals are beige btw… but that ok!
7. Finally, not to bother you with full description, I am also food shopping….thats a wonder by itself…:/

No comments: