Saturday, June 12, 2010

USA vs. ENGLAND

Big Game!!!
To start, just have to give a disclaimer that it is not that i dont like U.S. team... no, I want it to get out of the group and certainly do well, but I do love English soccer and English team more.
USA: - TIM HOWARD. period. AMAZING. ManU goalkeeper was great and the way he defended Rooneys shot - was out of this world. Other players I want to highlight - Dempsey and Donovan. Definitely good players and did a lot of work.
ENG: - ROONEY- if he plays like did today in the second half for the rest of the cup - we will see ENG in finals. Fabio Capello - is a great coach, however his decisions to add carrigan and replace king were not smart. Also - before the cup I would think Green will be a substitute and Hart will play in a main team... oh well... Green - u are a moron. period. Gerard - awesome! Lambert - so so.

Tomorow, Slovenia vs. Alg and I say - 2-0, Slov wins. GREAT TEAM.

Today is def good day for U.S. team.

No comments: