Friday, June 11, 2010

Lounge 11 -- Hoboken

This past Saturday Lounge 11 had its dancefloor cover cracked, stereo system blown out, lighting system overheated and AC ran out of coolant... Just kidding. It was close to it though - a normal Saturday night of people having fun.
In other words, Lounge 11 had a lot of patrons, many private parties and great music with superb atmosphere. One of the patrons - was me, who had a birthday party there.
I have to admit, that I am not a Hoboken scenery type of guy... more NYC. However, I do think that Lounge 11 has a great close-knit crowd. So here is why I think Lounge 11 is great and why you should go there:
- Moderately priced drinks
- Very cute girls
- More mature patrons than you can typically find in Hoboken
- Very nice interior (Heard that they will be undergoing major renovation VERY soon)
- Great manager Brian
- Very nice owners - caring about its customers, instantly resolving all issues.

See the place at www.lounge11bar.com

Let me know if you need a deal on bottles and birthday/other type of events - and I will be glad to help you.

No comments: